Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jacob 4

As I was reading in preparation for Thursday in Jacob 4 I came across verse 13.  "Things as they really are" and I was reminded of the article with the same title by Elder Bednar.  Just thought I might share it since it was on my mind today.  Plus it might be nice to discuss the implication of what is said in his talk in reference to our use of the internet and other devices.  It is something I have been struggling with as of late, a never ending battle of me against this machine.  Anyway here is the article if you want to read it. 
https://www.lds.org/ensign/2010/06/things-as-they-really-are?lang=eng&cid=email-shared

If you don't have time to read it then here is the link to the Mormon Message that highlights the talk.  http://youtu.be/CstRqAlAZf0





See you all on Thursday and hope you are doing well.  I have missed our class the last couple of weeks and really need the spiritual uplift.

Love ya - Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you feel about this week's reading? Please let us know your thoughts here!