Thursday, July 12, 2012

Jacob 4 in review

Todays discussion was pretty good for me.  Stephanie brought the latest Newsweek and on the cover was the story "Is the internet Making us Crazy?"  Here is the link to the online version.  It is pretty amazing and so true.  http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2012/07/08/is-the-internet-making-us-crazy-what-the-new-research-says.html 
But what we took from our discussion is that we need to find the ROCK (Christ) and follow him.  He is ultimately how we can be the best we can be.  He has suffered for us and the atonement is for not if we forget to open our hearts and let him heal us.  Our spirit will truly tell us of "Things as they really are."  If we just listen to it's still small voice.

With that said, I am getting off the computer.  I just came on to check my email and put up this blog post.  I am struggling with how much time I spend on here and hope that I can find a way through Christ to overcome my "addiction".  Thanks ladies for a great discussion.

We decided to split Jacob 5 into 4 sections.  We will be reading the first 15 verses for next week.  It talks about the first visit to the vineyard.  I am afraid that next week I won't be there until after 9:30 since we have swim lessons starting on Monday.  Hopefully we can quickly come over and get the last part of the discussion.  Anyway, talk to you later.
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you feel about this week's reading? Please let us know your thoughts here!