Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Jacob 5

Just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow and reading Jacob 5, the first 30 verses.  We will discuss all of them since last week didn't really happen.  I won't be there until around 9:30 or so.  We are still having swim lessons.  I do have a key if you need me to open the door I will, but I have to be at swim lessons at 9. 

In my studying of Jacob 5, I was using my student manual from institute.  There is some pretty cool stuff in there that helps in learning about Jacob 5 and this allegory.  I found it online and will give you the link.  It is to the whole book but I am pretty sure you ladies are smart enough to get to the right page.  I may print a copy of it to have at the church for reference.  It has an explanation of the what each of the symbols means and also a description of the different visits to the vineyard.  I hope it helps in your study.  Sorry I didn't get it to you sooner.

http://www.institute.lds.org/content/languages/english/Institute%20of%20Religion%20Materials/Student%20Manuals/Religion%20121-122,%20Book%20of%20Mormon%20Student%20Manual~eng.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment

How did you feel about this week's reading? Please let us know your thoughts here!